· Books and magazines are accepted 7 days a week for donation
· No HARDBACK BOOKS are accepted, ONLY paperbacks
· No individual books, Bibles or magazines for individual inmates are accepted under the library policy
· All paperback Bibles are accepted for distribution for all inmates of the Detention Center.
· Religious books for other religions such as the Qur’an and the Tanakh, for example, are also accepted in paperback form.
· Educational, Self-help and Hispanic written books are also welcome.
· No books or magazines that contain any of the following will be allowed:
- HOW TO MANUFACTURE OR BUY WEAPONS
- ANY DISPARAGING CRIMES-NON FICTION
Any questions/concerns pertaining to this policy can be directed to Deputy Pat Little @ 770-307-3080 X 3980. If she is not available you can reach Deputy Walker at ext. 3981.