|Book and Magazine Donation Policy|
Book and Magazine Donation Policy for BCDC Inmate Library:
· Books and magazines are accepted 7 days a week for donation
· No HARDBACK BOOKS are accepted, ONLY paperbacks
· No Individual books or magazines for individual inmates are accepted under the library policy
· No books or magazines that contain any of the following will be allowed:
HOW TO MANUFACTURE OR BUY WEAPONS OR ANY DISPARAGING CRIMES-NON FICTION
· All softback bibles are accepted for distribution for all inmates of the detention center. Religious books for other religions such as: The Koran (for Islamic faiths) and religious material for Jehovah’s Witnesses are also accepted in soft-back form.
· No individual bibles for individual inmates are accepted under the library policy.
· Educational, Self-help and Hispanic written books are also welcome.
Any questions/concerns pertaining to this policy can be directed to Deputy Pat Little @ 770-307-3080 X 3980. If she is not available you can reach: Dep. Givins at ext. 4973 or Dep. Walker @ ext. 3981.