You can search for courses without making a CPS Online Profile. Simply click on the HYPERLINK "http://bit.ly/CPSTcourse" t "_blank" FIND A COURSE button on the right. Once you find a course you would like to attend, you will be prompted to either log in or to make a new Online Profile.
Registration (payment processed) is required by the end of the first day of the course.
3. Choose REGISTER FOR A COURSE from the action items list in your profile.
4. Search for certification courses in your area
5. Search through the available courses. If you don't see one that works with your schedule, search again later. Courses are added regularly.
6. Details are available after you SELECT the course
7. Choose REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE on the course details page
8. Follow the prompts to pay $75 for the course
You will not be registered for the course until your payment is received and processed. Once your payment is received, your status will change to Technician Candidate and you will appear on the course roster.
*Charges to a credit/debit/check card will appear under "Safe Kids Worldwide".*
Location : FIRE STATION 6 TRAINING ROOM Contact :